Home Forums Development discussions Future development Reply To: Future development

Sponk
Keymaster

If you select multiple objects you can drag them directly through the scene using your mouse. This makes it difficult if not impossible to guess if you want to deselect them or if you just want to move them. Any suggestions?

Global settings for shading would be easily done (given that you have some sort of setting to change?). The bigger problem is controlling particle systems. They are organized as a behavior and are not integrated into the engine itself. I guess we could make some sort of global “settings center” where behaviors and native plugins can put some sort of key value pair for easy config, similar to the Windows registry. That would also allow simple saving of game data like window resolution and other settings you might want to save.

Btw: I’m currently working on the new in-game GUI system so that will take up most of my development time for now. I’ll write a blog post with some screenshots later 😉